[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS-dev] Updated WinGrass release installer now available

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:40:14 EDT 2009

This Grass was built on vista, some of the other stuff (gdal, etc)
maybe have been built on xp, I'm not sure, ask Jef. As far as I know,
everything should work on vista. But please let me know if there is
anything that is still not working.

Also we should really centralize all the vista issues (perhaps on
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_Current_Status#Vista) so that we
know what to test and what's still not working.

-Colin