[GRASS-dev] Updated WinGrass release installer now available

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:09:50 EDT 2009

Hi Helena,
Yes that is a problem with wingrass at the moment. I should have
mentioned that in some release notes or something. nviz and vdigit are
not working right now. I'm working on it, but I'm not getting very
far.
jef's OSGeo4W build also seems to be missing nviz support and it gives
me the same error.
Hopefully someone can help resolve this soon. Thanks for the testing.
-Colin