[GRASS-dev] Programming in GRASS

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:45:52 EDT 2009

Hi dasuni,
you can use the NetBeans IDE 6.5 with C/C++ plugin together with the Unix
build tools and the gcc C-compiler.
There is no grass project file for any IDE AFAIK. But with NetBeans it is
quite easy to add existing code to a new project.

Take a look at:
www.netbeans.org

There is a bunch of documentation, html- and video tutorials.

Im using NetBeans for C/C++ and Python development.

Soeren