[GRASS-dev] Updated WinGrass release installer now available

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:57:15 EDT 2009

This installer does ship with both. Although I thought there were
enough desktop icons already (with and without msys), in the start
menu there is an "Old GUI" option that will start a fully functional
tcltk with nviz. Or if you want to still use msys, just open the msys
desktop icon and change the argument from
"/grass/bin/grass64 -wxpython"
"/grass/bin/grass64 -tcltk"

Question for those who are testing: do you prefer the msys version
(with a functioning terminal) or the other one (which runs
grass64.bat)? Both is probably confusing, but I don't want to remove
the older grass64.bat option without consultation from those who
created it on their specific reasons for it.

-Colin