[GRASS-dev] Programming in GRASS

dasuni kannangara dasuni7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 10:21:52 EDT 2009

thanx. but grass/gis.h is already there. i just added another grass folder to ximgview to check whether it solves.what is the location which i should search for grass/gis.h??

dasuni kannangara wrote:

> I am using Eclipse now and i opened the grass codes (grass-6.4.0RC3)
> using eclipse. I could successfully compile it using console (make
> command). but when i try to build it using eclipse , it gives 21
> errors from grass-6.4.0RC3/visualization/ximgview/main.c file. I
> cannot figure out how to solve these errors. i have attached a
> screenshot. please tell me how to solve these errors.

The errors all indicate that  wasn't included, or is
empty.

Why does the "ximgview" directory have a "grass" subdirectory? That
isn't present in the SVN repository.

--
Glynn Clements