[GRASS-dev] Programming in GRASS

dasuni kannangara dasuni7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:47:31 EDT 2009

thanx. can u send me that order.am trying to compile it using eclipse for many days now. if u can send me the steps it will be a great assistance.

dasuni kannangara wrote:

> thanx. but grass/gis.h is already there. i just added another grass
> folder to ximgview to check whether it solves.what is the location
> which i should search for grass/gis.h??

The "headers" target in lib/Makefile installs the headers from the
include directory into dist./include/grass. This is done before
any source files are compiled.

The GRASS source tree has many ordering requirements, e.g. the lib
directory must be built before any modules, the libraries must be
built in a fixed order, the "headers" target must be made before
starting to build any of the libraries, etc.

If you want to use an IDE, you are going to have to replicate all of
these dependencies as part of the project.

--
Glynn Clements