[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #562: patch proposal: do not show delimiters for empty labels in case of multiple cats per feature

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 18 08:54:38 EDT 2009

#562: patch proposal: do not show delimiters for empty labels in case of multiple
cats per feature
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert     |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 The attached patch (against svn7) slightly modifies d.vect in that it only
 displays delimiters ("/") for those category values where label values
 actually exist. I attache two screenshots to make clearer what the patch
 does.

 I would just submit the patch without posting, but I'm not sure if some
 people find it important to see the existance of null values for some
 categories. However, if no one objects, I'll commit.

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/562>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>