[GRASS-dev] Hi, I am joining as a developer

Jyothish Soman jyothish.soman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:15:21 EDT 2009

Hi,
Since my GSoC app didnt go well, but still wanted to work with GRASS, I
thought of passing an introduction to the developer community regarding what
I plan to do.

1) Parallelization of GRASS modules
2) Maintain the graph library
3) Once GSoC is over, help maintain and develop the network analysis modules
that the person will submit.
4) Look at the Indian applicabilities, and to form newer modules relevant to
them.

But will start a lil late in may, coz of academic issues here.
--
JYOTHISH SOMAN
MS-2008-CS