[GRASS-dev] r.univar -g: output total as well

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 06:19:38 EDT 2009

Markus wrote:
> Sounds good. Submitted:
>
> r.univar -g terra_lst1km20030624.LST_Day_1km.rst
> n=5698
> null_cells=821198
> cells=826896

great.

> May I backport to 6.4 as well?
> Nothing seems to conflict.

it seems pretty harmless, I don't see why not. But then again I thought
the same thing about r37726 when I committed it, and then trac #654
turned up. So lately I've been much more wary about backporting things
due to the wrath of unintended consequences. I figure we can always
let a few new trival features dribble in to 6.4.1 before being fully
strict about only allowing bug-fixes into the 6.4 branch- as long as
they are merged soon after the 6.4.0 release for maximum testing before
6.4.1.

But this one seems innocuous enough :)  your call

Hamish