[GRASS-dev] importing vector file to a database

sushma sushma at macil.in
Mon Aug 24 03:13:15 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am using grass form past 3 months. I downloaded spearfish sample data
to work on grass. now i am trying to import data to mysql.

even i can able to import spearfish vector data.
But my requirement is to import the vector files which are imported from
shape files. I got mysql error when i tried to download.

Is there any way to import vecotr files which was imported from ESRI
shape files.

I have one more doubt. Is it possibe to import raster data to mysql.

If anybody works on mysql can plz help

sorry for my bad english

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,