[GRASS-dev] lots of link errors in trunk (OSX)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Aug 29 00:35:43 EDT 2009

On Aug 28, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> I've replaced most of the LIBES= and DEPENDENCIES= settings with data
> from the linkage database. It should fix all of the above issues,
> although it may have introduced some new ones (a total of 320
> Makefiles were modified).
>
> In particular, I suspect that some of them will need to have
> dependencies for ICONVLIB, INTLLIB, SOCKLIB, XDRLIB, and REGEXLIB
> added (these provide functionality which is part of GNU libc, so they
> don't show up on Linux).

It works now.  I added G3DLIB to the visualization/nviz2/cmd makefile
to finish it off.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy