[GRASS-dev] New WinGrass release (6.4.0svn)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 2 17:11:54 EST 2009

Colin,

I really appreciate your efforts at making GRASS binaries available
for Windows. I have a couple of questions.

Does this binary yet solve the scripts problem that keeps NVIZ TclTk
from launching from the wxPython menus?

How difficult would it be to make a GRASS 6.5 or 7 binary available?
There are a number of updated features in the new GRASS versions that
would be nice for Windows users.

Michael