[GRASS-dev] change in vector area format?

Michael Barton c.michael.barton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:49:15 EST 2009

Thanks for the explanation. I won't worry about running v.build in
GRASS 7 then. Somewhere along the line, we could probably use a script
that automatically runs v.build on all vectors in a mapset to build
the file based spatial index.

BTW, I'm glad to see interest in my v.what suggestions. These were an
important component of a set of suggestions to standardize and enhance
vector processing.

Best
Michael