[GRASS-dev] updating nviz in GRASS 7

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 1 13:52:35 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:
> A month back, I did a number of fixes to nviz (TclTk version) for the GRASS
> 6 series. This was when TclTk had been disabled for GRASS 7. Subsequently,
> TclTk and nviz have been put back into GRASS 7, at least temporarily.
> Unfortunately, my nviz fixes are not included. How is the best way to get
> these ported over? I think that all the changes I made to nviz should port
> OK, but I made a number of changes to multiple TclTk script files.

I have extracted the changes for you (reduced for Makefile changes since
the Makefile system is different).
Changes attached, they need to be carefully checked.

Additionally:
Only in grass64_indent/grass6_devel/visualization/nviz/src: openvect.c
which provides the openvect() function. It is used in nviz/src/query_postgr.c
Since query_postgr.c is no more in GRASS 7 we won't need the file.

hope this helps as a starter,
Markus