[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #431: vector operations crash in 64bit OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 28 23:29:55 EST 2009

On Feb 28, 2009, at 9:43 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

>> #431: vector operations crash in 64bit OSX
>> ------------------------
>> +---------------------------------------------------
>> Reporter:  kyngchaos  |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
>>     Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
>> Component:  Vector     |     Version:  svn-develbranch6
>> Resolution:  fixed      |    Keywords:
>> Platform:  MacOSX     |         Cpu:  x86-64
>> ------------------------
>> +---------------------------------------------------
>> Changes (by mmetz):
>>
>> * status:  new => closed
>> * resolution:  => fixed
>>
>> Comment:
>>
>> fixed in trunk r36003 and devbr6 r36049
>>
>> --
>> Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/431#comment:1>
>> GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>
>
> Does this mean that we can compile GRASS 7 in 64bit on the Mac now?

I hope so.  I'll be checking it out some time in the next couple
days.  Though we'll have to think about the python stuff now - it
can't compile 64bits (a limit of wxpython) so adding -arch flags to
CFLAGS will cause problems.  I had worked out a way to strip out 64bit
flags a while back, I'll dig that up.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin