[GRASS-dev] gis icons

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Fri Jan 2 16:22:36 EST 2009

Hi,

Icons for two main toolbars (wxpython interface) are ready for your comments. I
follow working on digitizing ones and others.
http://robert.szczepanek.pl/icons.php
More detailed list is located under "working draft" link.

One question to Martin - right cutted toolbar for map display. Do you know the
reason?
I compiled GRASS under Windows 2000 from latest SVN just to test interface.
That's why I didn't answered to your request
"is there someone (Marco?) who is going to prepare Windows installer
for RC1 with wxGUI support?"
As I remember Marco should start working with WinGRASS about 5th of January.

regards,
Robert