[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS-dev] gis icons

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:18:08 EST 2009

Hello,
would it be possible to create high contrast versions of Your new
icons? There could be two icon sets instead of one - normal and high
contrast == everyone happy. At beginning such icon set probably could
be created by simply blasting up contrast and reducing number of
colours.

IANAA (I am not an artist),
Maris.