[GRASS-dev] Re: vdigit issues in VNC session

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Sun Jan 11 06:54:35 EST 2009

Maciej Sieczka pisze:

>> Using vdigit in VNC session I can't get snapping tool to work.
>> Right mouse key works the same as middle, i.e. cancels.
>>
>> With same data in the same usage scenario in local session the
>> right mouse key behaves fine.
>>
>> Why the difference?

> Specs: grass64 SVN r33523, Debian testing amd64 (both VNC server and
> client), VNC 4.1.1 +X4.3.0.

Hi All

I have been checking from time to time in my subsequent GRASS 6.4 builds
for this issue. Good news! Some change introduced after r34915
(2008-12-16) up to r35308 (2009-01-10) fixed the problem.

That's great because I can know finally record the vdigit screencasts
(with vnc2swf) I long time ago promised to someone. Thanks!

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org