[GRASS-dev] Re: wxnviz problems compiling develbranch_6 on the Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jan 12 22:20:37 EST 2009

There were more references to the pixmap field that was removed.  I
cleaned that up for dev6, trunk and release64.  (but didn't make it
into 6.4 RC2)

On Jan 12, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Martin Landa wrote:

> 2009/1/12 Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
>> William Kyngesburye did a fix so that wxnviz would compile on the
>> Mac.
>> nviz_cmd wouldn't work on the Mac, but it didn't cause compile
>> problems.
>> Something has happened to make this break. Now I once again have to
>> manually
>> delete ../lib/nviz/render.c before it will compile.
>
> can you send error log?
>
> Martin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro