[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #437: 'Set computational region from display' button in doesn't change region settings

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 16 09:09:04 EST 2009

#437: 'Set computational region from display' button in doesn't change region
settings
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  epatton              |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
     Type:  defect               |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-64               |
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Clicking the 'Set computational region from display' button in the wxgui
 Map Display window doesn't seem to change the current region settings.
 After I zoom to a region of interest, click 'Set computational region from
 display', then 'Zoom to computational region', the display changes to a
 region I had set using the gis.m 'Set computational region from display'
 button, not the wxgui one.

 ~ Eric.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/437>