[GRASS-dev] 7.svn fails to build from source

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 20 15:13:08 EDT 2009

I believe it needs 64bit flag stripping for OSX, like wxnviz and
vdigit.  I'll have time to look at this later.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> If those are fixed, the only remaining error would be in xgamin.
> Here is the error in more detail from the xgamin directory.
>
>  "wxWindow::MacGetLeftBorderSize() const", referenced from:
>      vtable for wxStaticTextBasein gui.o
>      vtable for wxBitmapButtonBasein gui.o
>      vtable for wxButtonBasein gui.o
>      vtable for MyCanvasin gui.o
>      vtable for MyFramein gui.o
>  "wxAppBase::~wxAppBase()", referenced from:
>      wxApp::~wxApp()in main.o
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> lipo: can't open input file: /var/folders/AK/AKpYwDw1EoWI+fFF02nvRk++
> +TI/-Tmp-//ccaDRR0t.out (No such file or directory)
> make: *** [/Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/dist.i386-apple-
> darwin9.7.0/bin/xganim] Error 1
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy