[GRASS-dev] legend in wxpython gui

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:59:16 EDT 2009

On Jul 31, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2009/7/31 Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>:
>>> I have been testing GRASS64/65 with the new GUI
>>> quite a bit lately (really, really nice) and one thing
>>> I could not figure out is how to size
>>> the legend - if I switch on the -m flag it would still draw the
>>> large
>>> legend
>>> and mouse is not active - what am I missing there?
>>
>> The only way I've been able to size the legend is with the at
>> parameter...

thanks a for a hint - this works just fine, I forgot about it.

maybe as a reminder of this possibility the text could say
"Placement and size as perc. of screen coordinates (at bottom, top,
left, right; 0,0 is b,l)

and the button "Use mouse to size & place legend" should be disabled
if possible
to avoid people spending too much time on figuring out how to make it
work

Helena