[GRASS-dev] Display of thematic map layers

Casey Vandenberg casey.vandenberg at sjgeophysics.com
Thu Jun 4 12:35:16 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I have noticed what seems to me to be a bug with displaying
thematic map layers in Grass 6.4 RC4 using Ubuntu 8.10.

When a thematic layer is displayed based on the attributes of a point
file, the initial thematic map display seems fine (i.e. the graduated
point symbols correspond with the locations of the point data in x,y
space). However, if I zoom in or out of the data or pan to a different
region, the thematic map layer does not zoom or pan with the the vector
layers or raster layers also being displayed, the graduated symbols seem
fixed to the display not associated with the point file that was used to
create it.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks, Casey