[GRASS-dev] A grass module for orthorectification by RFM

Francesco Paolo Lovergine frankie at debian.org
Wed Jun 10 05:56:32 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm looking forward to write a grass module for orthorectification of
satellite images by Rational Functions Model (aka RPC). It would be nice
if people would help, give advice or also provide validation images/DEMs
of level 1 for Quickbird, Ikonos or any other satellite that provides
RPC info along with their metadata information. I got currently a KOMPSAT2
image. And yes, I already know that Ossim provide something like that, but I
would prefer writing my own stuff.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine