[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #648: g.proj fails to create default region using Grass6.4 RC5

Casey Vandenberg casey.vandenberg at sjgeophysics.com
Mon Jun 15 18:16:26 EDT 2009

I have also tried creating a new mapset using g.mapset -c and I get an
error saying the region is invalid, and that g.region needs to be run
manually.
Running g.region manually would not resolve that issue (I had to copy
the WIND file from a different mapset to the new one to get it to
recognize the region settings).