[GRASS-dev] strange result from v.delauney

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jun 18 19:33:16 EDT 2009

Someone else had the same problem with my 6.4rc5 OSX build (both 64bit
and 32bit).  (see grass-user list)  The only previous version they had
used was 6.3, and it's working there.

Maybe something in the new v.delaunay2 doesn't like OSX?

On Jun 18, 2009, at 6:02 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I just was showing GRASS to a colleagues a few minutes ago and fired
> up v.delauney. But it produced rather strange results when I applied
> it to archsites from the Spearfish data set. I expected all sites to
> be connected in a regular triangulation with sites connected to
> their neighbors. But some sites were not connected to nearby sites
> but were connected to far distant sites. The result was (to my eyes)
> a very strange triangulation.
>
> If others do not have a equally strange result, I'll send a picture.
>
> This is on GRASS 6.5 updated from the svn today. (Mac OS X 10.5.7)
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.