[GRASS-dev] r.los on windows question

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 06:52:19 EST 2009

OK. I have replicated the memory allocation changes from r.cva.
It seems to run without bad allocs now. I cannot confirm that
it no longer crashes on Windows. Someone with a Windows GRASS
setup will need to do that.

The patch also contains a fix done by Mark Lake years ago that
never made it back into r.los. It fixes a problem with calculating
cell neighbourhoods in combination with raster masks (see. pts_elim.c).

Ben