[GRASS-dev] database driver errors from wish tcltk gui on mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 10 15:19:51 EDT 2009

On Mar 10, 2009, at 2:00 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

>> So, the correct TclTk is running...  though really, in the GUI it
>> doesn't matter, the GUI can use whichever TclTk you like.  It only
>> matters for NVIZ, it has a binary part that was built for the TclTk
>> Aqua 8.5 framework.  So this may be the wrong track.
>>

> I'm betting this is an aqua vs x11 tcltk problem. No time to go
> through the steps I use to compile, but I can tell you later.
>
> Michael

Well, he did originally (offlist) try my GRASS 6.4RC3 binary + TclTk
8.5 Aqua, which is working for me.  And it appears to be using 8.5 Aqua.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy