[GRASS-dev] Border in ps.map3

E. Jorge Tizado ejtizado at ono.com
Thu Mar 19 17:49:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

I try to add some features to 'border' and now there is three types.
To select I use a subcommand of grid: format #, but any better idea?

The JPG show also the implementation of two type of grid-lines, the major line
has always a text and the minor line never has text. If both style of lines
is the same the 'effect' is equivalent to 'numbers' subcommand.

The grid is draw in UTM y LL proyection. Geogrid is only to draw LL in UTM
projections but I don't clear possibilities on other projections because I
use only UTM. Now I work implement geogrid in South projections.

Also there is news in scalebar (new types, one IHO style) but in other e-mail.

--
E. Jorge Tizado