[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] hackfest

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:52:51 EDT 2009

[sorry for cross-posting qgis/grass-dev]

Hi all,

2009/3/24 Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:
> Yes we discussed this at the hackfest. We would like to hold our next on
> in Prague in October 09. To do this we need to raise an average of USD
> $500 per developer attending. Assuming 10 developers that means we will
> need to raise $ USD 5000 to make this happen. We would like to also

a few days ago I have spoken with Martin Dobias about possibility to
organize QGIS/GRASS Hackfest in Prague. In October (17-18) we are
organizing the workshop [1] as every year at the CTU in Prague. It's
seems to me as a very good idea to join this two events! Our workshop
is a little friendly event. We can offer you a working room for 2-3
days before/after the workshop in the university campus with very good
connectivity.

Best regards, Martin

[1] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Geoinformatics_FCE_CTU_2009

--