[GRASS-dev] call for volunteers - urgent need for Windows Vista binaries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:17:55 EDT 2009

Thanks Moritz,

I'm glad to see that this is possible at least, though it is by no
means obvious. I will try to find a place to archive this information
as I will be again doing a lab course later this spring. The fact that
critical information for creating a stand-alone package is buried in a
blog is problematic--though I know that all are very pressed for time.
What happens is you want to do 2 separate stand alone packages? Do the
libraries conflict? I'm just not well enough versed (i.e., ignorant)
in Windows, and especially Vista, to know about this.

Michael