[GRASS-dev] typos in GRASS 6 developers man

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 21 15:24:58 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Benjamin Ducke
<benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there seem to be some little typos in the dev man here:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/
>
> under "Raster Header File", it states the syntax of G_get_cellhd as:
>
>  int G_get_cellhd(char *name, char *mapset, struct Cell_Head cellhd)
>
> However, the correct syntax seems to be:
>
>  int G_get_cellhd(char *name, char *mapset, struct Cell_head *cellhd)
>
> There seem to be several other occurences of "Cell_Head" instead of
> "Cell_head" on the same page
>
> ?

that part of the docs isn't well maintained (I didn't find a volunteer
over the last 7? years).
Please be so kind to generate a SVN diff [1] with corrections which I
would be glad to receive. Very easy to generate....

thanks
Markus

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/SUBMITTING#L325