[GRASS-dev] [SoC Report #1] Kriging with GRASS and R: v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 29 18:06:12 EDT 2009

Anne,

There is a good book to get you started with wxPython by the author
Robin Robin Dunn ("wxPython in Action"). Also there is a very good
wxPython doc application that comes with the distribution. It is
generic for wxWindows and wxPython, but they are quite close. For
special wxPython features, download the wxPython "new docs" from the
wxPython site and access them via your browser.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262
Fax: 480-965-7671
www: <www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton>