[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6 swig compile error

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 30 01:56:44 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:08 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 6:54 AM, Glynn Clements
>> In which case, the declarations for the gmath functions need to be
>> moved from gis.h to gmath.h. Code which uses the functions may need to
>> be updated accordingly. See the aforementioned r35274 (or you might
>> just want to merge that in its entirety).
>>

> OK, I'll check with Martin.

I have reviewed r35274 and (with a few modifications due to the changed
directory structure of i.smap) backported it:

- 6.5: r37599
- 6.4: 37600

The gmath troubles are fixed.

After deleting D_translate_or_add_color() and D_allocate_color()
from include/display.h, swig/python/ compiles again in GRASS 6.5/6.4.

Nice.

Markus