[GRASS-dev] Need ideas for a masters thesis...

David Townshend aquavitae69 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:33:48 EST 2009

Hi all

I am looking for some advice for a master's thesis.  My field is civil
engineering (water, to be specific), but my interest is software and I'd
like to do something that would support open source, and be fun for me, i.e.
some programming.  I've had a couple of ideas so far, e.g. grass modules for
floodline analysis, possibly based on cfd.  But I'd like to do something
that would be useful to the Grass development team.  So does anyone have any
suggestions of software I can write, which would be technical enough to
satisfy the requirements of a masters thesis and support Grass development?

David