[GRASS-dev] GRASS API howto

"ifj. Stefán István" istefan at stef.hu
Tue Nov 17 12:35:55 EST 2009

Hello!

I'm a hungarian GIS student, and I want to write my thesis about the
connection of CAD and GIS softwares.
I would like create an objectarx code compatible CAD plugin that can use
the functionalities of GRASS vector capabilities. This plugin would work
in a similar manner then you could see in the QGIS GRASS plugin, but
inside a CAD environment.
My first question is that is it possible at all to call the GRASS
functions via the GRASS API from an objectarx like c++ code? If yes,
could some of you provide me some examples or tutorials about it?

Thanks,
István

__________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Vírusdefiníciós adatbázis: 4615 (20091117) __________

Az üzenetet az ESET NOD32 Antivirus ellenőrizte.

http://www.eset.hu