[GRASS-dev] Using GRASS to calculate an index

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:51:44 EST 2009

Greetings All

I'm planning on developing an index to use over RASter images. Is quite an
easy expression with a few sums and square roots. All those operations are
included in r.mapcalc but instead of doing each operation using image
calculation in GUI I want to do an automatic procedure in which I select
image A, image B and Image C and he does the rest.
I can use a script file but I want the user to select which is image A, B
and C and only then the script process the images.
Question: How can I call a wxpython form (just like the others) from a
script file?

Thanks

Cheerios
Luis Lisboa