[GRASS-dev] widget class GtkPizza

Mohammed Rashad rashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:07:15 EDT 2009

python:7987): Gtk-WARNING **:
/build/buildd/gtk+2.0-2.12.11/gtk/gtkwidget.c:8547: widget class `GtkPizza'
has no property named `row-ending-details'

When we click on a listbox , notebook, wxtree and some other controls a
warning is displayed on terminal.
On grass startup window if we click on listbox control a GTK warning is
printed on terminal.  This problem occurs only with `clearlooks` and
`glossy` themes.
If we change to anyother theme this warning is not displayed. The problem is
not related with wxpthon or wxwidgets. only the theme is reponsible

--
Regards,
Mohammed Rashad K.M