[GRASS-dev] problem building grass trunk

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 21 11:47:01 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Glynn Clements
> <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
>>
>> Stefano Salvador wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying to compile revision 39598 of grass trunk but I get a list
>>> of undefined symbol for almost all modules, the output of make is:
>>
>>> if I run make in the first library with errors I get:
>>
>>> -lgrass_ -lgrass_ -lgrass_ -lgrass_
>>
>> Well, that's where it's going wrong.
>
> Same problem on grass.osgeo.org - no more possibility to
> create binaries and the online 7 manual.

For the record: After updating make to 3.81 the creation
of generic GRASS 7 Linux binaries and HTML manual is
possible again on a weekly base. I have triggered the
snapshot update, it has completed now:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/html70_user/
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/binary/linux/snapshot/

Markus