[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Re: nc_spm_08 - 'cat' double

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 22 22:22:42 EDT 2009

I can do an update of the data set to the extent that it does not break
any instruction material (adding metadata is one of items
on my TODO list) so let me know any other things that need fixing.

I have an additional mapset for this location with time series of
coastal lidar data which I can post if it would be useful
(great for showing what you can do with r.series)

I too have no idea what UID.GIS is,

Helena