[GRASS-dev] Some wxGUI tests on Windows

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:25:32 EDT 2009

Sorry was away and wasn't able to update for a while. A new version is
available now, though Helmut also created a binary just before me. I
think we'll start alternating so we can have more regular versions
coming out. Is every two weeks overkill or does that sound about
right?

Please test the new version with all the problems listed in this
thread and we'll see what is left to be fixed.

-Colin