[GRASS-dev] RC5 on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Sep 1 18:29:31 EDT 2009

On Sep 1, 2009, at 5:12 PM, Jeshua Lacock wrote:

> That did the trick, thanks! Both wx-digit and wx-nviz both work now.
>
> I *suspect* that means the wxpython GUI is not compatible with 2.8.10.

It works fine with 2.8.10.  I think your compiled wxpython didn't
install correctly.  Try installing the latest wxpython binary package
from wxpython.org.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always
now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the
accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan