[GRASS-dev] Patch to make v.edit partially 3D

Harri Kiiskinen harkiisk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:25:54 EDT 2009

Dear All,

this is my first try in producing a patch for GRASS, so please bear with me...

The module v.edit includes the tools 'move' and 'vertexmove', that use
routines from the vector editing library 'vedit'. These routines are
already capable of performing these changes in 3D, and the only
changes are needed in the user interface of v.edit.

The attached file is a product of "svn diff" that shows the changes in
module 'v.edit' in 'trunk'.

If someone feels this is useful, please feel free to apply the
changes. I do not normally use svn for anything, so if there's a
better way to do this thing, just let me know.

Best,

Harri K.

--
Harri Kiiskinen (harkiisk[at]gmail.com)