[GRASS-dev] color tables

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 05:49:03 EDT 2009

Glynn wrote:
> These should be generated as part of the build process.
> Otherwise, there's no guarantee that they actually match the colour
> tables in lib/gis/colors

great, looks good.

One thing I notice is that in grass7 the D_move_abs(), D_cont_rel()
line widths are heavier than they were in 6.x. (2px vs 1px wide)
Is it possible to make 1px again? An explicit D_line_width(0) just
makes it grey, I guess it has to be moved 1/2 a pixel from centered
on grid lines to centered mid-cell?? It seems to work ok in d.legend
which is pretty much the same code.

Also I notice that for d.colortable and d.legend that with D_end()
to close the polygon there is a pixel missing from the start/end
position here. see attached.  (hmmm, D_end() is a no-op?)

> (shouldn't those have been moved to lib/raster?).

fwiw they are used by v.colors too. (which will eventually be free
of r.* hacks)

Hamish