[GRASS-dev] OpenCL Parallelization

Jyothish Soman jyothish.soman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:52:55 EDT 2009

Sorry to you all for not being active, I will love to help in this effort.
>From September 28 to december end, there is only GRASS coding on the menu
for me.

Please do pass me any work in that time frame OPENCL or CUDA . I will be
happy to oblige.

Also, I think there is scope for using GPU as a coprocessor and splitting
work between different processors on the same machine to coexist.

FYI, I am very much at ease with CUDA (NVidia GPU programming), than any
other form of parallelization methods. It is my field of research.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> fyi,
>
> bare OpenCL links added to the OpenMP page in the grass wiki.
>

> Hamish

JYOTHISH SOMAN
MS-2008-CS
Center for Security, Theory And Algorithmic Research (CSTAR)
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad
India
Phone:+91-9966222626
http://www.iiit.ac.in/