[GRASS-dev] Re: wxgui problem (grass -r 39224 linux x86_64 "sidux" )

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 17 12:53:57 EDT 2009

I tried on a fresh download of NC dataset, i get the same problem.
i also tried to create a new location but the problem persists.

when i close the wxpython gui i can read this message on the grass
shell :

(python:23309): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_draw_drawable: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed