[GRASS-dev] Re: grass-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 61

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:08:27 EDT 2009

Hi

Il giorno 20/set/09, alle ore 02:11, Martin Landa <landa.martin
gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Oggetto: Re: [GRASS-dev] wxgui problem (grass -r 39224 linux x86_64
> "sidux" )
>

> Hi,
>
> 2009/9/19 Massimo Di Stefano <massimodisasha at gmail.com>:
>> my swig version is :  1.3.39
>
> yes, that's same here - I use Debian Sid and wxpython from packages
> apt.widgets.org. In this case wxPython is build probably with 1.3.36.

i'm on a debian sid derived distro, using the official debian-sid
repository
what's wour source.list line to add the wx widjet repository ?

i have found this page :

http://wiki.wxpython.org/InstallingOnUbuntuOrDebian

but there is no "sid" only lenny or "etch", shoul'd be good this one,
using etch ? :

# wxWidgets/wxPython repository at apt.wxwidgets.org
     deb http://apt.wxwidgets.org/ etch-wx main
     deb-src http://apt.wxwidgets.org/ etch-wx main