[GRASS-dev] Re: bundling wxpython - solves 6.4 digitizer problem

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Sep 21 13:30:18 EDT 2009

Bingo!

Bundling wxPython with GRASS 6.4 produces a binary in which wxPython
digitize works without crashing the GUI.

Now the question is why does this work and a normal make does not--
using the same source file and the same binary wxPython installation.

I will try the same thing with GRASS 6.5 and see if it solves the
frozen elements problem. I take it that I follow the wiki instructions
for 6.5, correct?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University