[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #758: New Grass User--Snow Leopard

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Sep 23 17:52:47 EDT 2009

On Sep 23, 2009, at 4:11 PM, GRASS GIS wrote:

> dyld: Library not loaded:
> /Library/Frameworks/FreeType.framework/Versions/2.3/FreeType
>   Referenced from: /Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/
> d.vect
>   Reason: image not found

You need to install the frameworks on my site.

"GRASS" will start because it's just a shell to run the GRASS commands
in, and does not link to any dependent libraries or frameworks, so you
won't see errors like this until you try a command.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro