[GRASS-dev] Some doubts about GRASS topology

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 16:53:43 EDT 2009

Hi Paolo,

I am working on it, but will be busy with other things
for the next two or three weeks. Hopefully towards the
end of the month I will be able to focus on GRASS and
its vector model again.

I will post something on the Wiki as soon as I feel
that I have fully grasped all details. We can then
discuss the text and add it to the official GRASS
docs when its quality will be good enough.

Cheers,

Ben